• Single element portable infrared heater
• IPX5 rated - can be used indoors or out
• Gold quartz halogen elements for neutral light output
• Optically designed parabolic reflectors for maximum heat output
• Rugged powder-coated mild-steel enclosure and stand
This is a super compact portable heater with terrific heat output. It has a 1500W rating and is capable of warming an area up to 16 square metres. Stable and durable stand. Heater can be tilted up or down easily as required. ideal for temporary use as a mobile workshop heater. Can also be used for industrial or automotive drying/curing applications. Supplied with 2.5m cable and plug.
Throw: 3.8 - 4.0m.
Spread: 3.5- 4.0m.
Dimensions: 51 x 34 x 57cm
Electrical supply: 220-240V ac 50/60 Hz single phase.
Power consumption: 1.5kW.
Insulation: Class 1.
Enclosure: Mild steel, powder coated dark grey, with aluminium reflector.
Environmental protection: IPX5 (splash proof).
Element life: 5000 hours (nom.).
Colour: Cast iron grey (RAL7015).
Cable: 2.5m rubberised flex and plug.
Tubular steel frame.