• Single element portable infrared heater
• IPX5 rated - can be used indoors or out
• Gold quartz halogen elements for neutral light output
• Optically designed parabolic reflectors for maximum heat output
• Rugged powder-coated mild-steel enclosure and stand
Portable infrared heater with excellent heat output capable of warming an area up to 18.9 square metres. 1500W rating. Stable and durable stand. Heater can be tilted up or down easily as required. ideal for temporary use as a mobile workshop heater. Can also be used for industrial or automotive drying/curing applications. Supplied with 2.5m cable and plug.
Throw: 4.0 - 4.5m.
Spread: 3.7- 4.2m.
Dimensions: 51 x 34 x 57cm
Electrical supply: 220-240V ac 50/60 Hz single phase.
Power consumption: 1.5kW.
Insulation: Class 1.
Enclosure: Mild steel, powder coated dark grey, with aluminium reflector.
Environmental protection: IPX5 (splash proof).
Element life: 5000 hours (nom.).
Colour: Cast iron grey (RAL7015).
Cable: 2.5m rubberised flex and plug.
Tubular steel frame.