• Easy to use, fast assembly 3-pole plug and socket.
• Can be used as an in-line heater connector e.g. on parasols.
• Wide operational temperature range.
• Up to 16A/400V max.
• Supplied as a ready to use kit.
• Environmentally protected to IP68.
A miniature 3-pole straight-through plug and socket connector for demountable heaters up to 3kW. IP68 rated so is suitable for use outdoors. Accepts cable diameters from 7mm to 9.5mm, with a current rating of 16A at 400V.
Designed and manufactured to conform with CE requirements, the product carries IMQ and NEMKO approval and is ideal for use in a variety of outdoor applications. Supplied as a complete kit with seals locknut and instruction leaflet.
Material: Black PA66 UL94-V2.
No. of poles: 3.
Max Current: 16A.
Max Voltage: 400V.
Operating Temp.: 0°C to +85°C.
Cable clamping: 7mm to 9.5mm ø.
Maximum conductor size: 1.5mm².
IP rating: IP68.
Approvals: IMQ, NEMKO.