• 1.5kW variable controller with soft-start.
• Outstanding value!
• Background warmth from under 2p per hour.
• Convenient, instant heat adjustment.
• Saves energy when heat is turned down.
• Standard BS patress box integrates with conduit, trunking etc.
• Easy to install.
• Works with any SunSwitch heater/s up to a maximum overall load of 1.5kW.
Our most popular controller for the lower powered range of infrared heaters, very competitively priced, now updated and improved! The CC2 Energy-saving Comfort Controller enables the heat output from up to 1.5kW of SunSwitch infrared heaters to be manually adjusted for complete comfort while also providing a soft-start to maximise element life. Without this form of control, your infrared heaters will always be running at maximum power. With the CC2,it has a 5 step output - off / Low/ Medium / High / Full, enabling gentle background warmth to be provided from under 2p per hour. When turned down, the CC2 saves energy which,in the long run, more than offsets the purchase price. And because your heaters will be running cooler, they will last much longer. So you win all round. The CC2 is extremely simple to install with just neutral, live and earth inputs, and connections to the heater/s.
Electrical supply: 230Vac ±10% 50-60 Hz 1ph
Max current rating: 17A @ 25°C ambient; 13A @ 30°C ambient
Conformity: EN55011 Class A and EN55022 Class A.
* for professional installation only.